Saturday, May 3, 2008

WOO HOO JAZZ

I'm writing a quick post to appease Tina :) Last night we went to the Jazz game and it was GREAT! Way to go Jazz! If it hadn't been for the crazy people behind us the game would have been perfect. My sisters stayed the night with the kids so that we wouldn't have to drive back since the game didn't start till 8:30. Before the game we went to a yummy Mexican restaurant called the Red Iguana, I had heard about it from a bunch of people in my Spanish class. Have any of you been there?

3 comments:

Nat said...

Lucky! I would love to go to a Jazz game! A Jazz game and Mexican food sounds like the perfect date to me!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

How fun! Nick's excited for his turn next Friday. :)

Tina said...

Keep those posts coming! The more the better. hehe.
So, you liked the restaurant then. I'll have to remember to try it sometime - not that we are ever in Salt Lake.

Oh, and as for signing for you... um, thanks but no! If you are lucky maybe I'll shake the skin on my neck and sing "Someday my prince will come" during one of our morning walks - but only if you are lucky. And that is as good as it will get.