Friday, May 30, 2008

FOOD FRENZY FRIDAY

Before I post this Fridays recipe I have a friend who wanted to get the word out that she is selling her house. If you know anyone who is looking for a house in Logan this is where you can find out about it. http://4sale-logan.blogspot.com/
Here is a picture of it.

Sausage Marinara Sauce
This recipe is very yummy!
1 lb Italian sausage
1 med. onion thinly sliced
1 green pepper julienned (if your like my sister who didn't know what Julienned means...it is sliced in strips like you would for a fajita)
1 tsp. olive oil
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 cup chicken broth
5 tablespoons tomato paste (1/2 can)
3 to 4 tsp. sugar
1 1/2 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp. garlic

Cook sausage with onions and peppers. Add everything else and heat through. Serve over noodles. Enjoy

Have a great weekend. I'm excited, I'm headed to see my Family. My niece Samantha is getting baptised.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks Sandra.
The recipe looks good. Have a good weekend.

Raelynn said...

Congrats on the plane ride! So are you flying back on one too!! Great food ideas! I love to picture of your daughter next to the fridge, and boys and there friends or should i say kids and there friends are always like that! Have a safe trip!