Monday, September 8, 2008

The Joys of Sharing

Here is a picture of the kids enjoying a show on the computer. Veggie Tales the Wizard of Ha's. It's about the prodigal son. It's a rare occasion that they are all sitting quietly by each other so I thought I better capture it.
Danika has loved feeling the baby kick, yesterday she started to talk to my belly. She said "When you turn one we can play tea party." They play well together at times and then there are times that I have to say, "share with your brother/sister." As much as I love to see them share with each other, sharing a bug is not something I recommended. It started with Jakers, then to Luke. Now today Danika and Andrew have fevers. I think the computer has something too, it's being really slow. Tis the season I guess. That's why I love the summer so much, there isn't as much sickness going around. On a happier note, since they were all lethargic and laying down I was able to get a lot done. Way to be positive right? Well all except for Jacob, he is over it and got into some chap stick I had in my church bag. According to him it should be spread over ones feet! Umm he smells like vanilla.

7 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Kids do the yummiest things. My favorite is toothpaste and all of the fun things they find to do with it!

Tina said...

They look pretty involved in the show. lol! Love the expressions... Its so sad when kids are sick. No fun at all. Hopefully everyone is better soon.

Daughter of God said...

we know all about the sharing thing. Of course now that Logan and Brin are off their meds Tyler is now sick with what they had. I just hope that they don't get it again from him. :]

Felicia said...

Yeah, Brayden's got "the bug" and I'm sure the rest will follow this week. 'Tis the season.

We watched The Wizard of Ha's last week...me and Todd, I mean :o)

dancin' momma said...

I love those moments of peace and quiet. Whatever bug is in the air in Utah has traveled to Iowa. Both of kids are sick as well...gotta love it!

Nat said...

I like vanilla feet! At least his feet don't have baby chickens in them!

Tina said...

Sorry they are sick. But hooray for the down time to get things done.
Danika looks so cute with her toothless smile. And I love how she talks to your belly. They are already friends.