Sunday, November 9, 2008

Funner stuff

Trina your comment was right on!!! I feel guilty about complaining because he is serving. It's also because we had a list of things to get done on Saturday that didn't get done because he was gone. I'm learning that it's not the end of the world if things don't get done when I want them to. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in things. Thanks guys.
On to funner stuff.... we got a new printer and I got print shop 23 so I can make invites for the kids birthdays or blessings, baptisms etc. I'm excited to start playing around with it. We have been looking at cameras and will probably get one next week so don't worry Steph, we will have it before the baby arrives. I went to the doc on Friday and I'm 80% effaced and dilated to a 1. She says the baby's head down and ready. I think we will schedule to go in and induce on the 25th. I just don't want to be in the hospital for Thanksgiving plus my doctor will be gone for Thanksgiving and the day after. I've never delivered early so far so I'm banking on that, plus I don't want to miss seeing Twilight on the 21st he he. We need to plan a girls night for that!!!

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

You are SO funny. However, I do not blame you for planning around Twilight! I can not wait!

Sharane said...

Sandra,

You amaze me! I don't know how you do it with Kevin in the bishopric, but you do, and I know you and your fam are blessed for it! I loved your entry about Emma's strength, I can't imagine going through what she did! We are all given what we can handle I guess (with some stretching).
Also, if you can schedule to induce, do it! I was induced a week early, and I was so grateful to know when it was happening! I am way excited for you! Hope everything goes well!

-Sharane :)