Monday, November 24, 2008

Packed and Ready!


So today I have been cleaning and cleaning to get things ready. Sometimes I wonder why I bother since it gets dirty so fast with four little ones running around. I also have been packing the "bag." I remember being told not to bring a pair of pre-pregnancy pants to wear home when I had my first. I still did it, and of course was so sad to see that they wouldn't even go past my thighs (sigh). I know better now. I'm also excited to take some movies to watch. Packing the babies clothes into the bag is fun but weird.... I didn't ever think we would have another little girl. My wonderful Mother in Law got me this onesie that says "Don't wake me, I'll wake you." Very fitting don't you think?
Isn't it strange how you anticipate for so long bringing your little one home and ponder how it will be, but when you actually have them it's like they were always a part of your family? Do any of you feel that way or is it just us? Anyway, we will be sure to post pictures as soon as possible. Thanks for every one's "good luck" wishes.

13 comments:

Tina said...

Yay! How exciting. Hope everything goes well tomorrow. Let me know if I can help you with anything!

Nat said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures of a GIRL! I always wondered what a baby girl looked like...

I hope everything goes well!

Felicia said...

Thinking of you today and tomorrow!

My sis-in-law found a onesie for my neice that says, "Does this diaper make bottom look big?"

How fun to have another girl. We're excited for you. Try to get a REALLY good night's sleep tonight ;o)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

We're the same way with our kiddos...we're like, "How did life ever seem normal without you here?" :)

Jessica said...

Good Luck tomorrow!! I can't wait to see pictures too. Its Scott and Amme Jenkins that are coming. I think that you knew them from Greenfield. Anyway, I know you will be slightly busy getting ready. If you are up for a free meal, you are still welcome to stop by. Have a great night!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love bringing home a new little one. It is crazy how they just fit right in, yet change things so drastically (in a wonderful way).

Trina said...

I'm so excited and anxious for the new little one. It wasn't that long ago I was awaiting our little girl. It is so fun to see their tiny little fingers and toes and it's so fun to swaddle them in those soft little blankets. Good luck tomorrow and we will pray that everything goes well for you. I can't wait to see pictures and hear what you decided to name her. :)

Kristi Rowley said...

I too am thinking of you. Good luck with everything and we will look forward to seeing pictures of the new one!

Steph said...

I'm very excited to get a niece tomorrow! Be sure to make Kevin call us so that we know it all went well and let us know what you name her! BTW, we made your Bacon Chicken Fettucine and we had to improvise a bit cuz we didn't have it all but it was so good! Scott even included you in the prayer for sharing the recipe.

Lena Baron said...

I am so excited for you!! Yes, I love how they feel so much a part of the family instantly. Yet, it is also interesting how you continue to fall in love with them as they grow. Love it! Good Luck!

Kellee said...

Good luck tomorrow! I never thought of how our families just "fit" with each new addition like you explained. That was perfect!

michelle said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that everything will be perfect!!! We are dying to know her name!!! Make sure you get a blessing before. We love you all so much and can't wait to have a new addition to the family!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! How exciting!! (o; I can't wait for the day when I can pack my "bag" (o: Good Luck! Can't wait for Pics!!!