Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not fond of this stage


This is the stage that tries my patience. Well there are other stage that do that but right now it's this one. Jacob's favorite word is now "No". He fights taking a nap and he is also fighting me when he gets his diaper changed. It gets really tricky when he has a poopy diaper since he squirms to get away. The other day he didn't bother to come and tell me he was stinky, he just examined for himself and gave me a nice gift to clean up on the windowsill. Luckily that's the only place he got it (I'm not complaining, I've heard worse stories). I just need to remember Pres. Monson's words "Finding Joy in the Journey" while I'm holding him down right? :)

9 comments:

Daughter of God said...

I'm so sorry! And having to change thoughs diapers when your prego and your belly gets in the way, not so fun. Well I love ya! :]

Scoresbys said...

Emme is STILL in that stage. When I asked her to do something the other day she said, "Mommy, I don't care what you say. I ignore you." My face actually looked a lot like the kid on your blog post!

Our Crazy Family said...

I hated that stage too and luckily I am not there yet with Aubrey and maybe just maybe she will skip that stage but as well as things are going right now I wouldn't count on it...LOL! Good luck! I hope he gets out of that stage soon. ((((HUGS))))

michelle said...

I remember those stages and I don't miss them at all. Go to QVC.com and you will find the best deals on the best cameras on the market. Looking forward to pictures of the new baby.

Love ya tons
Michelle

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I give up at that point. They are on their own...j/k! But it is so hard to deal with.

Nat said...

Ha ha ha....we've had poop in the window sill before too!

Lena Baron said...

I cried when Jakob hit that stage. I thought an alien had taken over:) I was in the last month of PG too. Good luck to you!!! Love You!

Crystal said...

Brock's still in that stage as well. It gets pretty stressful I think. I hate changing poopy diapers especially while pregnant I'm sorry you had such a mess to clean up that's never fun. Good luck!! (I hate the no stage so much)

Kellee said...

Do they ever grow out of that stage? Karoline still....JUST KIDDING! Love the picture of that strange baby :)