Monday, November 17, 2008

Our new addition


No the baby isn't here yet but I'm scheduled to go in on the 25th. I had an appointment today...I really don't like the last appointments when they have to check dilation etc... They give you that little napkin to cover yourself. I have been tempted to ask for three or four of them he he. Kevin took this picture of me, excuse the disaster in the background. Yep still prego!!! PS. Why didn't anybody tell me my butt was so big!
Anyway here is the story with this:It's not Andrew and Luke with their funny faces, it's whats was behind them. This 50" TV used to belong to someone in our ward, it stopped working. When they moved they gave it to another person in the ward, who in turn gave it to someone else and then we got it. We took it in to find out what was wrong and they said it would be 500 dollars to fix. We didn't want to fork out that of course. Kevin had mentioned it at work and found someone there who has worked on TVs before. So 100 dollars later Kevin finally has his big screen. Geesh, the thing is the same size as our old entertainment center. Of course the kids have enjoyed watching movies and playing game cube on it. As for me, I'm excited that Kevin can't answer that he wants a big screen when I ask him what he wants for Christmas!

14 comments:

Steph said...

You seriously are the cutest/smallest pregnant person ever! You carry your babies perfectly and stay slim. I would like to know your secret for future reference.

Kellee said...

You look fabulous! Good luck next week!

Marianne said...

What a bonus on the TV!

I think you look fantastic! Hope everything goes well for you. I can't wait to see some pics of the new human addition! :o)

Tina said...

You look good.. I can't believe you only have one week left! Kinda jealous actually.
Very nice on the TV too. $100 is awesome.

The Mann Clann said...

You look better than me and I'm not pregnant! Good luck this week. Isn't it funny how the last couple of weeks of pregnancy drag on FOREVER, but the first few weeks of the new baby's life fly by? We'll be anxiously awaiting your post!

Anonymous said...

(o: I love when things happen like that!! The TV looks nice! HAHA.And as for you Butt it is not big at all! haha! At least I have seen bigger! haha! (o; Good luck with the baby haven' We hope that everything goes smoothly!

Nat said...

You and your TV look great! I've never looked that good pregnant! I can't wait to see what your baby looks like!

Kat Dahl said...

Well I didn't see a disaster behind you anywhere. All I could see that looked out of place was a bag of..what was it?...powdered sugar that seemed to have been knocked unknowingly off a pantry shelf. I'm amazed that you can keep that place so spotless and stay so small all the way to the end of your pregnancy! I don't think you really look all that big. Believe me, I worked at Motherhood Maternity for a few months. I saw what pregnant looked like!! :)

The Durham Family said...

I forgot that you were pregnant!!! I hope that you get to be home for Thanksgiving! We are staying in Vernal with my family. Ashley and Dustin are coming to stay with us - should be fun! I went private because I am a chicken!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
Love ya, Dana

Emmett and Ashlee said...

I can't believe you are so close. You look so great. You are such a cut prego girl. I bet you guys are getting excited.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

I meant cute! Ha

Amber said...

Well, I have to agree with everyone else. When I saw your picture I thought, Wow - she doesn't look like she's gained any weight at all! And I was jealous. So just so you know - you look awesome!

About the tv - we just had to buy a new tv because our 50 inch wasn't working right. Maybe I should get the name of your repair man!

Crystal said...

You look great I wish I looked that good right before I delivered!!

That's an awesome deal on the tv my husband would be jealous!

Becky said...

You look so cute pregnat! I hope I'll look that good for the next one.