Saturday, October 11, 2008

80's Reunion

On Friday we went to a Murder Mystery Party. We all had our names and our parts and were attending our 10 yr. class reunion set back in the 80's. It was fun to dress up. Well I had fun crimping my hair and putting on so much makeup I looked like a street walker. Kevin went for the preppy look like Zach from Saved by the Bell. Our names were Susan and Steven and in high school we were voted as the couple most likely to succeed. We married after high school and had six kids. (Gee...I wonder why she chose us for this part) This is a picture of me and Christine (the host). Our hair is like so...well like cool! Like don't ya think? Totally!What crazy things do you think about when you hear "The 80's"?

9 comments:

LeeAnne said...

crimped hair, neon leggings, and those big t-shirts that you tie the bottom in a knot to the side... and Care Bears :)

Tina said...

Very fun! Love the crimped hair!! lol.
I think of doubled up scrunchy socks in two different colors, shirts tied in knots, bright colors, and leggings. Oh, and big hair.

Steph said...

You guys make a totally narly couple! Lovin the crimped hair. I wasn't very old in the 80's by I consider myself a child of the 80's. I did crimp my hair and have one of those round...I don't know what they were called, where you would take a corner of your shirt and loop it through. And I pegged my pants and had a banana clip. Man I was cool in the 80's!

Tina said...

You guys are like totally RAD!!! I like love your tubular hair do and Kevin's sweater is rockn'!!!

I do have to say where where the waterfall bangs and the wings at the sides by your ears?? I do remember that...yikes.

PITT STOP said...

I was like....born in the 80's. I do remember hair crimping, banana clips, banana seat bicycles, the knot in the shirt, feathered hair on the sides(wings)& big bangs, oh and BLUE eye shadow -or was that the 90's ? Things were weird then, but fun.

Are you guys really the same age as Brad and I? You seem much more mature then we.

I hope you guys had fun with whole 80's theme and murder mystery, there fun.

Susi said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

All I can say is....."Awesome"!

Company of 5 said...

Sorry, I'm still trying to block the 80's out. Though I did hold onto my banana clip for as long as I could before finally relinquishing it to the past.

PITT STOP said...

Man I feel stupid now. :'( I totally misunderstood what you were saying about the "10 year reunion". You were meaning college reunion not high school. Duh, that's what I get for being a blonde. What was I thinking Kevin is the same age as Dan. Hope ya had tonz o' fun.