Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So sad


Well our newest thing to bite the dust is our camera. The kids were playing with it taking pictures and the next thing we know the memory card can't be read anymore. I've been wanting a new camera, but didn't think we would have to get one so soon. We probably could get a new memory card but the camera is in bad shape anyways, it may not be worth it. It has actually lasted through a bunch of torture. Danika dropped it on the concrete a few years ago and busted a rim around the lens. So I guess I should be grateful that it lasted as long as it did. Well I guess the whole reason for telling you this is so you know why you won't see pictures of us for awhile.

7 comments:

Kellee said...

Uh-oh! I hope you can get a new one before your baby comes!

Marianne said...

Aw...what a bummer!

Daughter of God said...

oh so that is how you get a new camera, thanks for the tip. lol :}

Steph said...

Okay, so not to be demanding but I just would highly suggest that you get a camera before that baby is born...I mean, people will want to see her...like ME! Bummer that yours pooped out!

Nat said...

Awwww...I'll miss you! :)

Felicia said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about your camera! Dillon broke ours a year ago, and we had no choice but to buy the cheapest one at Costco...it's not my favorite, but I guess it does the job. According to your widget, you've only got 31 days 'til your little one arrives and we all need pictures!

Tina said...

Sorry about your camera...that really is a bummer. I am so excited to see your new little one when she comes....we miss you guys

ps. your first song on your player on the blog is going crazy...maybe it is just my computer...but it sounds like it is dying too. hehe