Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Walk

On Friday's I volunteer at the Elementary school. I switch back and forth each week from Danika's class to Andrew's. This last week I was to go to Danika's class but my babysitters daughter was sick, I didn't want to drop the boys off. I was excited that Andrew's class was headed to the Pumpkin walk and needed parent volunteers. I could take Jacob and Luke with me and they did great! I was grateful that Jacob stayed in the stroller the whole time. Of course their favorite part was the cookie at the end (mine too he he). It seems like there are not as many entries as in years past? Is it me? Have you gone to the pumpkin walk this year or previous years? Are you planning on going? I need to take Danika now so she doesn't feel left out. Here is a picture of his class, it's not the greatest picture (man I need a new camera!) Can you pick out Andrew?

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like fun! I do agree though there aren't as many entrees as there has been in the past when I was little it was a huge thing it took up this farmers whole field it was so fun. It's still fun now but just not quit the same! :) At least its still something nice to do with family and friends. And the kids seem to love it.

Steph said...

Wow, I guess I never pictured Logan as such a diverse place. It's pretty easy to spot Andrew, being the only one showing blonde hair. Sounds like it was a good time!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I don't really plan on going. We have had so much Halloween stuff going on. It is really a crazy time. I just keep thinking....it is just going to get worse. Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

Jessica said...

We just got back from it, and I agree. It seemed a bit lacking from recent years. The kids did have fun, and loved the cookie too. Their favorite part is to put their faces in the cutouts, and have their pictures taken.

Tina said...

Fun! No pumpkin walk for me this year. lol! Emily was kind enough to take Bridget last Friday though so I could keep trucking along on these costumes. At least she got to go.