Tuesday, October 14, 2008

UH OHH!! What have I done

Tuesdays Kevin has Bishopric meetings so I usually make it a "Movie night" for the kids and I. Tonight I got Disney's Camp Rock.Have you seen this movie? I thought it was a good show but it has done something terrible to my kids. Sure it was fun to see them dancing to the songs but when the show was over and Danika was walking all high and mighty with her hand on her hip, I knew we were in for it. She told me that all rock stars put their hands on their hips. Later when she said her prayers she said "Please bless that I rock the show tomorrow and to be like Hanna Montana." Uh oh...what have I done.

10 comments:

Steph said...

Oh dear! All I can say is that I laughed really hard when I read that. Danika is a hoot!

Tina said...

HaHAHAHHHHAAA... that's funny! I haven't seen the movie, but that's hilarious!

Kristi Rowley said...

How funny! Yes, we have seen it several times. I even think I have some of the songs memorized.

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Welcome to my life. Reagan has always and I do mean always since walking occured done this. It's cute and funny then all of a sudden your thinking holy cow how do I fix this.
Oh well, you only live once ROCK ON!!

Tina said...

Funny. I can just see her with that rock-star attitude...I hope she does rock it like a rock-star today.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Yup, she is a Diva for sure! Good luck with that.

Amber said...

Ohhh....I couldn't stop laughing! That's hilarious :)

dancin' momma said...

Too funny! So glad we're still at the little einsteins stage!

Lena Baron said...

Ohh Girl! Good Luck with that! Hannah Montana has stole the show!!! Go find some Little House on the Prarie books/movies:) Or The American Girls series:)