Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ahhh...I'm better

Thanks for all the uplifting words ladies. I must say that it helps to have friends like you!!! Jenny, you mentioning Pierce Brosnon in tights did help a lot too he he. Although I haven't been able to get the songs out of my head.
We took these two pictures of Jacob last night. He really enjoyed dinner. Five times over! When he started licking his plate we knew we had to take a picture. This is a picture of Danika and our neighbor, they dressed up to be like farmers. Yee Haw! Speaking of dressing up....are you all ready for Halloween? What are you going to be? Do you have your candy ready? I have to wait till the last minute to get that or I'll eat it before Halloween. (sigh, I just don't have the will power to hold myself back from chocolate)

6 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Every year I tell myself to NOT buy any candy that I like. I will eat it all before the kids come!! However, I give in and by one bag of "good" candy!
Glad you are feeling better. I too have had Abba on the brain!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Can't figure out my costume...it'll be a last minute surprise!

Tina said...

I just ate two fun sized snickers... and I want to go get another one. LOL! I should have waited too. :)

The pic of Jacob is funny. It does look like he really enjoyed his meal though.

Adam, Crystal, Riley, Kaitlyn, Eden said...

I had Riley regular and Kaitlyn was breech so I had her c-section. I have a weird uterus, so they are either head up or head down.

Lena Baron said...

My mom is going to pick out costumes for Leif and I. That should be fun. I'm making Jakob and Caleb very original ghost costumes.:) I'll post them on the blog when I'm done:)

Tina said...

What did you feed him?...I need my kids to do that with their food...Ari especially.

I bought candy...the gross kind. (and if I get a comment from a dumb trick-or-treater this year that I have the dumb candy I am going to pull out my wrapeed up rocks and give it to them)

I am the same way with candy. And If I buy something I like, I can't open the bag or they are gone.

glad you are feeling better.