Thursday, October 23, 2008

Speaking of chocolate..

I just wanted to tell you of something funny that happened this afternoon. Kevin hasn't been feeling well (that's not the funny part). He came home early from work and as I was heating up his lunch he mentioned to me "Oh did you see that energy bar on the counter, a guy gave it to me at work".
"Oh...ummm that was yours? I thought my sisters brought it over. I'm sorry I ate it!"
"You ate my energy bar?"
"Well it said chocolate chip on it"
"Man nothing with chocolate in it is safe with you."
Well it's true!
I told him that if he felt better it really wasn't that good.
Here are some fun pictures of the kids playing in the leaves.


4 comments:

Nat said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with chocolate problems! Thanks for the laugh! I love the cute pics!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ha ha ha...everyone hide your chocolate! :D

Anonymous said...

Haha! mmmm Chocolate! (o:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra!
I found your blog on the Wassoms blog. It was really great seeing you at the doctors office the other day. How funny to run into you! Maybe we'll see you next month!! Ü
-Jenny