Monday, October 20, 2008

Don't talk to me I'm Moody!!!

It's all how you start the day right? Well mine started at 5:30 with Kevin's alarm going off......yes 5:30 AHHHHHH Sometimes I would like to kick whoever invented the snooze button because it went off every 15 minutes. Of course MY alarms snooze button is just fine when it goes off he he. Well it's just little things that escalate. Like forgetting to put the garbage out. It's full so who knows where this weeks garbage will go. Having my one year old talk back to me and needing to get the house and laundry clean. Music usually works to change my moods for the better, but it did the opposite when I turned on the radio and heard Barbra Streisand. I must say seeing this picture of myself did make me laugh a little....this is actually the second one I took, the first one was too close to my face and you could see up my nostrils so I thought I'd spared the viewers he he. Anyway, I am determined to change my mood, even if it takes a spoon and a carton of ice cream!

10 comments:

Lena Baron said...

I'm with ya sister!!:) Good Luck! I'll be sending good vibes:)

Trina said...

I'm with you too. :) Seriously Jez's alarm is the loudest alarm I've ever heard and it usually goes off until I wake him up and tell him to get it. It's horrible! And the house and laundry will never be DONE so maybe you should just take a day off. :) And if you need to borrow a garbage can we've got one sitting in our empty garage... or you could call and tell them they missed yours and they will send someone tomorrow. :) Hang in there.

Tina said...

I am sorry your day is that way. I have had plenty of those..all too often. I actually scare myself some times. I agree with Trina...today is your day off.

Hope you feel better.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Smile, you sat through two hours of Abba and didn't die!

"....money, money, money...must be funny...in a rich mans world...."

Peirce Brosnan in spandex!

Are you in a better mood yet??

Tina said...

It's because I canceled walking today, isn't it?? Its all my fault. *Sigh* ... sorry that your day had such a rough start, hopefully things are getting better.
I'd say that the ice cream is a good solution.

Nat said...

Awww...sorry for the stressful day. I am like you though, sweets fix everything. That may be why the baby weight isn't coming off the way I want it to! Oh well...I'm NOT giving up chocolate! :) Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Scoresbys said...

Your blog music always puts me in a good mood. Barbra Streisand not so much. I hope things are looking up!

Kristi Rowley said...

Can I join you? My sister in law told me I needed some Midol.....
Don't mess with pregnant women!

Steph said...

AH, being grumpy! I'm not pregnant and I have those mood swings. Poor Scott is such a patient person! And seriously Barbara Streisand would make me incredibly grumpy too! Good luck in overcoming the mood.

The Mann Clann said...

You're great! Hopefully making the rest of laugh will lift your own mood. Then again, giving birth might help that too ;).