Friday, March 13, 2009

Cuties

Wow it's already Friday, where did the week go! Last night we took pictures of Danika and Tianna. They are good friends and the fun part is that they will be getting baptized on the same day. Her Mom and I have been planning the program and decided it would be easy to do the luncheon together also. I thought it would be fun to take pictures of the girls to put on the tables.
 
I went to wally world and found a few matching shirts for the girls they were $1.00 woo hoo. Have you ever found something that was a sweet deal? It just brightens your day eh?
Well since it's Friday and I haven't posted a recipe in a long time I thought I would share a site for a TON of recipes. I really like this site because you can make a meal plan and it will also make a shopping list of your meal plan for you. It's http://allrecipies.com Have any of you already used this site? It's free to sign up, let me know what you think. Have a great weekend.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Two of my favorite little girls! They look so adorable in that picture. :)

Crystal said...

They look so cute! When is their baptism? That is fun that they get to do it together!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

That picture is so adorable! How fun to get baptized the same day as your friend! Have Danika write in her journal about it. PS I love great deals. I have to share with everyone.

LeeAnne said...

Cute picture!
By the way, although I haven't used it a whole lot yet, I *love* allrecipes.com! When I was about to make sugar cookies, I discovered that my only recipe calls for cream of tartar (which I didn't have around, and didn't have a car available). I easily found a wonderful cookie recipe (that takes baking powder instead), plus the icing recipe as well. I've never tried (or noticed) the meal plan stuff, so I'll have to try it!

Tina said...

Very cute! Great deal on the matching shirts. What day is the baptism?

Nat said...

Sweet deal on the cute shirts! How fun to have tha baptisms together!