Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's great to be Eight!

Okay so Danika's birthday isn't today it's tomorrow but I thought I would do a Happy Birthday shout out today. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll be running around trying to get everything finished for her party. I'll post pictures of it. We are doing an Art Party. The kids will decorate their own pizzas, Kevin can show them the art of pizza tossing ha ha. I have a bunch of art/craft stuff for them to do. Then they can decorate their own cupcake. I want to make this a wonderful and memorable birthday for her, you're only 8 once. One of the art projects will be Dot art. I saw these paints in Missouri at a shop in Silver Dollar City last year. Have any of you used them before? I love them, they don't drip and comes off clothes. I won't have to worry about getting each kid a paint brush and the product won't dry out if the cap is left off. Wow this sounds like a sales pitch sorry. Anyway I hope it turns out fun for her. Here are some fun pictures. Happy Birthday Danika! We love you!!!




6 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

She's gonna have such a fun birthday! Ethan will definitely want to see the pizza dough tossing. :)

Jessica said...

That will be so fun, The art set looks like a lot of fun. I will have to check it out. Happy Birthday!!!!

overlyactive said...

It seems so crazy they are already 8! Have a fun day with her tomorrow. You are such a fun mom!

Tina said...

Ok, so at first glance I thought that the first picture was BriLynn. I was thinking, WOW she's sitting well. Then I figured it out... lol!
Anyway, the art stuff looks fun. I bet she'll have a great time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIKA!!!

Lena Baron said...

She is so precious! When is her Baptism? We're actually podering coming into town around that time??? Let me know (if you don't mind a few more people;)

Nat said...

How fun! I hope her birthday is great!