Thursday, March 26, 2009

Luke the Graduate

The graduating class of Spring 2009 he he.
The cute graduates. Bridget and Luke. Thanks for the pictures Tina.

Luke graduated from the Resource Center's "Ready, Set, School" program yesterday. They read stories and do an activity every Wednesday. I thought the graduation caps they made for the kids were really fun. For being a free program the kids receive lots of stuff. At the beginning they gave him a bag with his own pencil, scissors, crayons and other stuff. For graduation they gave him all sorts of small books. I have him signed up to go to the University's preschool this fall. I signed him up when he was born so he better get in he he. I'll have three kids in school this fall WOW! That makes me feel old. Anyway, way to go Lukie Ookie.

6 comments:

Tina said...

(I hope this works...it didn't want to let me comment)

What a cutie!!! Good job!

Tina said...

He looks so excited! I too was impressed at how much stuff they got! Did you get the pictures I e-mailed out this morning?

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

That is awesome. I love free books!
I hope he gets in to the University! That would be cool!

Steph said...

He looks so cute as a graduate. Can't wait to see you guys too!

Nat said...

Sweet! We only have one preschool out here in the sticks. People sign their kids up when their babies are born. There isn't a chance of us getting in. Oh well. At least I am saving $80 a month!

Company of 5 said...

I totally missed out on graduation! We were going hit-and-miss to the Thursday sessions. I missed last week though just because I forgot to look at my watch until 11! Oh well. I still have materials checked out so I'll keep going back for that reason.