Saturday, March 21, 2009

Whew that was crazy!!!

We had eight kids come and when you add the rest of ours in there, that's thirteen kids. WHEW!!! I think they had a lot of fun. I had a welcoming sign on the garage with an arrow pointing to the front door. Then they signed in at the door. I'm so glad it was a nice day outside. After their pizza was done cooking they ate it outside. The kids seemed to favor just pepperoni. There were only a few who did onions,peppers or pineapple and ham. Some stretched their dough out better than others too as you can tell with the different sizes of pizza.Then we had them go to the different areas. They decorated cupcakes. Did the dot art and other crafts.Then of course blowing the candles out. I just made a flower out of cupcakes for Danika, since it was the first day of Spring.You can't forget opening presents. She got spoiled. All in all I think it turned out fun for the kids. We had a good hour of clean up afterwards. This morning I opened the window to the backyard and noticed plates with pizza on them still outside. The kids had fun watching a big bird come in tear off a piece and fly off. I'm excited for today!!! I told Kevin the other day I needed a haircut and he told me to call and get a manicure done too, WOO HOO. He's such a wonderful hubby!!! It's been so long since I've had a manicure and after last night I deserve it he he, just kidding.

8 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

On the way home last night, Ethan and Tia had a great time telling me all about the party. They had so much fun!

Tina said...

Looks like it was a great time. Cute that you had different 'stations' for various activities!

Ellen Oates said...

It looks like such a great party! I am glad it all went well and you made it with no accidents or unhappy kids! I love the stations idea too because it splits up ALL of those kids.

Jessica said...

Cute Party! It looks like they all had fun. I hope you enjoy your manicure!!

Nat said...

Looks like fun! I have never had a manicure in my entire life. Maybe I'll add that to my Bucket List!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Totally crazy. I bet the kids LOVED it!
Your such a good Mom!

The Mann Clann said...

What a fun day! Your kids are so lucky!

overlyactive said...

Put up pics of your new haircut and manicure!