Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Asleep at dinner again!

First here is a pic of BriLynn. The kids had a kick putting this hat on her. Jacob has been struggling with nap times. He is stubborn! I try to put him down and he just screams in his room. I've let him scream himself to sleep before. Well today he didn't take one and fell asleep just before dinner. Kevin picked him up and I had to grab the camera after he was flinging his arms around and stayed asleep. I was impressed with Kevin's impromptu song too he he, take a look. (Remember to turn the sound off below)

13 comments:

michelle said...

Oh my heck!!!! How funny that was to watch again and again!!! Our whole family loved it!!!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

LOL...LOL!
I love that when they know it is going on the blog....it's over!!

I can't believe he stayed asleep during that. Funny!

LeeAnne said...

That was hilarious!! And how creative of Kevin :)

LeeAnne said...

I bet it would be a hit on YouTube :D

Kristi Rowley said...

I agree with the Youtube! That was pretty good Kevin.

Ellen Oates said...

He was sure zonked out if he could still sleep even with that. Your husband is such a great dad! I love watching your children in church and any other time. They are so well behaved and sweet and lets not forget cute!

Nat said...

Such talent! That was hilarious!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Nice. That was so funny.

Sharane said...

Really Funny! Love the impromptu song and the fact that Jacob slept through ALL of the actions, LOL!
Brilynn looks so cute in that hat. I can't believe how Big she is! You have such a cute family. :)

Crystal said...

How funny! Man he was out of it.

Scoresbys said...

Definitely worth coming back and watching the video. Watch out Susan Boyle, Kevin's got talent!

Steph said...

Hahaha, that's a classic song Kevin created. Poor Jacob, that's a tough when they don't want naps anymore. And Brilynn...she is TOO cute! I had so much fun with her when we were there.

Raelynn said...

Maybe Kevin should think about becoming a RAPPER! haha...
BriLynn is sooo CUTE!! Lady in RED... That's all i know in that song.. haha