Thursday, April 30, 2009

Who's the culprit?

So my children find strange things to play with. Lately for Luke he uses the vegetable peeler for a sword. Jacob likes to use a mini stapler for a phone (staples not included, that would be painful!) and Andrew likes a couple of spatulas. With their wild imagination I can only imagine who did this.
You know it would have taken a strong force to do it. No one has confessed but I have my suspicions. Which of these cuties? BriLynn does have a worried face ha ha!

6 comments:

Nat said...

You're right! BriLynn looks guilty! :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Growing up in a family of 8....something was always broken and "nobody" admitted to it.
So, every year at Christmas my Mom would get a gift from "Nobody".

Crystal said...

Wow, that is pretty broken! I wonder what they were doing to do that much damage. Kids always seem to find something to destroy.

Thanks for coming last night!

Tina said...

My money is on Luke :)
But I'd bet BriLynn gave him the idea. That girl is going to be a handful!
Good luck finding the culprit.

The Durham Family said...

I can't imagine which of those sweet little innocent faces could be guilty! What a bunch of cute kids you have! BTW - yes we are planning to come to Grandma's on Saturday. I am excited to see everyone - it has been SUCH a long time!

Lena Baron said...

They are all so cute!!