Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break

My kids have Spring Break this week WOO HOO. I love it when they are home. It's nice that it's warmer so they can go out and play. Anyway, this last weekend all my sisters went to my Grandma Steeles house to help clean. She is 91 and is starting to feel her age. I'm amazed at how much she still can do. As far as I know she is still gardening and bottling. Danika was a big help, she loved to dust a little too much though. Kids just can't spray once when cleaning glass or wood. While there my sweet twin sister Susan gave me a Hooter Hider.... HA HA I can't say it without laughing. I think it's such a funny name. I feel like the hyena on lion king, "Mufasa" say it again "hooter hider" HA HA.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. I love the hooter hider! It is one of those "I wish I thought of that ideas."

The Nielsen's said...

Sandra, try the math again. There are 7 big cats PER backpack, so a total of 49 big cats. Then there are 7 little cats per every one big cat. 49x7. Try one more time. This is tough!! :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Hmmmm, I wonder if we are related? I have a Grandma Steele, two generations back.
Wouldn't that be crazy. Where is she from? What are her sisters/brothers names?
I am sure it is a long shot but...maybe!

overlyactive said...

What is a Hooter hider. Is this for real, picture please, I've never heard of one before.

Lena Baron said...

I LOVE My Hooter Hider AKA (nursing shawl)! They are wonderful!

Nat said...

I wish I had a Hooter Hider. Oh wait, I'm not nursing! Have fun with your kiddos at home!

Tina said...

I love my hooter hider too!