Monday, April 20, 2009

To read or not to read, that is the...

So my sister Susan told me an author who writes love stories. They are not like harlequin romances (heaving bosoms type stories ha ha). I have really enjoyed reading them. I get upset when I finish one and have to wait to get another from the library. It's like Twilight all over again. They are really easy reads. Have any of you read any of Marcia Lynn McClure's books? Do you like them? If you haven't I would recommend them. What are you reading? Is there a certain author you like? Maybe a type of book? What's your favorite book? Would you like me to ask more questions? he he.

9 comments:

Scoresbys said...

I won't go into any detail here because I'm sure I'll put you to sleep. But I'll bring some ideas to the park group.

overlyactive said...

I am reading Mindless Eating and In Defense of Food. Actually both very fasinating books on the philosophy of eating and nutrition.

Shantel said...

I'm boring when it comes to the book thing. I dont really read anything except scriptures and church material. I wish I had more time to linger on some Jane Austen, or take a big bite out of something juicy (although the scriptures to have its own juiceyness going on) - maybe when I retire - or the next life. Who knows?

Shantel said...

Good thing this comment is on your blog - and not public!!! Sarah would smack me! I just remembered - I have a good friend who is an author - she is very good, and I do read her books. Sarah M. Eden. You should check her out. I haven't in a awhile though.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Currently, I am reading the Mudge and Me books! LOL

Great author! LOL

I can't wait until I have time to read more.

Ellen Oates said...

I love to read love stories so these seem like the perfect books for me and I have been looking for something to read. Thanks for the recommendation!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. I hate how most romance novels are "harlequin romances" (= Mostly I prefer historical fiction. By the way I can't get over your last posts pic. It makes me giggle! (=

Becky said...

I'll have to had her to my list of books to read. (I can't keep up with all the good books.) I just finished the latest Fablehaven.

The Durham Family said...

I love her books! My favorite is Shackles of Honor - I love the unexpected turn of events!