Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sigh...

So I was sorting through the mess of paperwork on my cupboard and files and guess what I found... The letter I wrote to myself before I had BriLynn. I wrote it in hopes that it would help me with baby blues. Thankfully I never had the blues so I didn't worry about getting it out. I read it and had a good cry. There was a couple lines that did it. I wrote: "You may think, how am I going to be able to handle five kids? Remember you are BLESSED with five kids. Heavenly Father sees you a fit mother to care for his precious children. Love them!" Ahh... tears of joy eh? Anyway today the kids had fun painting, here are the artist. (note that Jacob isn't there....I don't dare get paints out with him awake he he, can ya blame me?) They painted a baseball holder thing we made at Lowes. Now to clean up the mess.....

5 comments:

Karin Shannon said...

What wonderful, Cute artists you have. I hope you hve a good birthday tomorrow!! we love you!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Very true. What a blessing they are, and so cute.

Lena Baron said...

Our children are a true blessing!! Thanks for the reminder. Gotta go grab my garbage sifter (Caleb:) Love Ya!

The Mann Clann said...

Thanks for the wonderful reminder!

overlyactive said...

I remember when we talked about this letter at playgroup. I'm so so glad you didn't get the blues. I guess you can have five more! =) I am amazed at how well you do so many things, even though you have 5 kids!