Thursday, April 16, 2009

WARNING: SCARY PICTURES

Yesterday our RS had a Chocolate Night. Ummm... chocolate. Unfortunately I made myself sick making the chocolate treat I took (go figure). Anyway one girl made a chocolate facial. I decided to try it and as I came down the stairs with it on my face Kevin just laughed and laughed. Then he grabbed the camera.
Of course I have to do an after picture right? So this is scary picture #2. Me with no makeup on. If any of you know me I will not leave the house without makeup on... I even put on Mascara to go walking in the morning. I just can't do it so this is pretty daring for me. Please be kind he he. Maybe you can't tell from the picture but I'm suppose to be doing a "wow feels so soft" look.PS Just if your wondering, at no point did I lick my face.

8 comments:

Steph said...

Hahaha, both pics are way cute! You look great without makeup, I don't know what you are so worried about.

Nat said...

Oooh la la! You look tasty! Too bad Kevin didn't lick your face! Congrats on going public without makeup! It's liberating, isn't it? Last week I went to Aquasize WITHOUT shorts over my swimming suit! That was a huge moment for me!

Tina said...

That's funny! I would have been tempted to lick my face. Was the chocolate social fun away? I've heard that there was lots of good stuff. I'm with the other two... you look good without makeup! See you in the morning (and I'll be watching for the mascara ;) lol!!!)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

You're such a cutie (with and without makeup!) So, what did it feel like to have chocolate on your face? And did it really make your skin softer?

overlyactive said...

That was hilarious! I agree with Mother of the Wild Boys, you are a natural beauty!

Trina said...

Sandra you are too cute. :) I love the no makeup look... and I'm curious too... did the facial make a difference in your skin? I'm sure it would make mine break out like crazy. I have such sensitive skin, and I don't think I would want to give up that much chocolate... :)

Sandra said...

LOL Trina, I would have been the same way had I not been sick that night of eating the chocolate. It tingled as I had it on but I don't know if I noticed a big difference. It did have oatmeal in it, so as I rubbed it on it took of the old skin. Exfoliating always feel nice.

Raelynn said...

You look GREAT without MAKEUP!! But i have to say Mascara does do wonders for everyones eyes!! That was a fun RS party!!