Thursday, April 2, 2009

Headbands and Sentsy


My friend Heather made me some cute cute bows when I had BriLynn. I had some friends comment on them and she had mentioned that she would be willing to teach us how to make them. So last night we got together and made some. I think they turned out really cute. Here is a picture of BriLynn wearing the first one I made. I don't know about you but she looks happy with how it turned out he he. Here are the ones we made. We made all flower ones. We thought we could get together and work on the ribbon bows next time. One things for sure, all our little girls we be CUTE!!! (not like they wouldn't be without bows :) Thanks so much Heather for helping us.
Also, I am having a Sentsy openhouse tonight. Anyone is welcome. It's from 6-8 so come whenever and if you don't need any just come to chat and snack.

6 comments:

Nat said...

Oh man! I would love to come to your Scentsy party, but we have Pack Meeting! Dang it! ;)

Thanks for the April Fools ideas. I had tons of fun...especially with the jello punch!

overlyactive said...

I'm not going to be able to make it but thanks for the invite. Have fun!

Heather K. said...

You are very welcome! I still ended up posing in that pic. Dangit! I'm glad you liked how they turned out. Let me know another time when you want to do the ribbon bows. :)

Amber said...

cute bows! I keep wishing I had a girl so that I could make some of those for her. Maybe someday...

I LOVE Scentsy - sorry I missed out; I had to work.

Our Crazy Family said...

Cute cute! I hope you had a good scentsy party. I love my scentsy. By the way Carmella wants to do a get together with all of us that went to CEU. We are getting together to talk about it this weekend. I will let you know details as soon as I know them :) have a great day!

Raelynn said...

Man.. I really wanted or would have came to the party!! I love those!! And the hair things are so cute! I need a girl but it's not in my cards!! oh well.. but they are sooo CUTE!