Saturday, April 25, 2009

Readers Theater

Danika's class did a Readers Theater on Friday. She was the mouse in the Little Red Hen. I think the kids had fun. They had popcorn afterwards. There were only a few parents but I was glad that we went (Kevin took some time off work to go). I think it shows Danika how much we care about the things she does in school. I don't remember my Dad being into my schooling while growing up. Not that it's a bad thing but I love how Kevin tries to attend things like that. He also likes to go to parent teacher conferences. Good job little mouse.

4 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It does make a huge difference to have the support of Dad/husband.
Derek teaches the kids Science and they eat it up!

Raelynn said...

What a great dad Kevin is!! I remember it most when my dad came to my things (cuz he didn't come often).. well cuz my mom was at EVERYTHING!! Gotta LOVE MOMS!!

Lena Baron said...

YEP! Kevin comes from great stock!! Way to go Little Mouse!!

Tina said...

Great that you could both be there for her.I bet she loved it. She looks so pleased to be sitting up there too! Yay Danika!

BTW... I can't go walking in the morning. Dave has a 7:30 final. So, Monday. :) Sorry.