Friday, April 10, 2009

Ummm Easter Eggs


I decided to try a chocolate peanut butter Easter egg recipe that I saw in the Newspaper. We had some friends over to try them. It was a lot of fun. The girls had a good time decorating the eggs. Tomorrow is Danika's Baptism. I'll have to post some pictures of that later but until then, I hope you all have a WONDERFUL EASTER SUNDAY! May you not get sick from eating too much chocolate, he he! What a great time to be joined by family.
How grateful we are for our Savior and Brother! He is Risen!

3 comments:

Raelynn said...

Congrats Danika for getting Baptized!! That's AWESOME!! And those eggs look YUMMY!!
Painting looks lots of FUN.. I'm like you i don't dare paint with the BOYS!! What a mess that would be!!
91! That's awesome!! I love when little kids get on a cleaning rage to help!!

The Nielsen's said...

You got the number of legs right! Tell Danika congrats from us. HOpefully the day was good!! LOVES!

Nat said...

Yummy! Congrats on the baptism!