Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fun at Lagoon

Today was Campbell's Scientific Lagoon day. They pay for all their employees and families to go. Here are a few pictures of the kids on rides.Jacob threw a fit when he had to get off a ride; he had so much fun! Here we are on the train ride.We went to the pool and the kids were bummed that they were too little to ride the big rides. We had a great time and the kids did so well in the heat and walking through the park. I also saw my good friend Tina Mihu and her girls.
We haven't seen them in a couple years. Her oldest (MaKayla) and Danika are only a few days apart and we would swap babysitting so we both could go to school after they were born. (Ahh.. the memories) Well we just thought that today was pretty "cool"

6 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

We still need to make it to Lagoon. It looks like you survived and the kids had a blast.

Tina said...

I haven't been to Lagoon since High School! Looks like you all had tons of fun though. I love that Andrew is wearing that dog backpack! So funny.

Tina said...

Hey Sandra!!!
It was really fun to bump into you at Lagoon. We had a great time. I was hoping to see you again while we were there, I felt torn because my brother-in-law was there waiting for me so I didn't really get to talk. What a cute family!! They are all getting so big.

Tina said...

Sorry about the confusion. I tried to put my comment name as Tina Bobina so you could tell me apart from the other Tina, but it just posted me as tina. Hi to the other Tina, we are automatically friends because the only other Tinas I know are Tina Turner (Go legs) and Tina the llama on Napolean Dynomite (the fat lard). So a big hello to the other Tina.

Nat said...

Man, I sure wish my name was Tina...

We just got back from Lagoon. Good times! I was the one who got sick...can you believe it? I was sick all the way through the canyon, and I just kept thinking about your trips with your kids and the pukes. At least it is your kids and not you! :)

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! I ran into your blog from Amy VanDyke Young's and I am so please to see that you are all doing well! 4 kids - wow that makes me feel a smidge behind the times but... oh well.
(BTW This is Jo Kremin from CEU, I realize its been a long time - 8 years or so. I hope you remember me, if not then this is a smidge embarrassing.)