Saturday, July 26, 2008

The GOOD news and the BAD news

Doesn't it always seem that good news and bad news go together? Well here are some of the good and bad news that's happened recently.

Good News: We got our sprinkling system in and done HOORAY
Bad News. We did a lot of the labor ourselves so our backs are killing us

Good News: Danika knew Mommy and Daddy were busy working on the lawn so she changed the babies diaper by herselfBad News: It was put on backwards (Great job anyways though sweetheart)

Good News: Jake and Tayli came over tonight which was funBad News: They kicked our tails at the game of PIT

Good News: I went to a doctors appointment on Friday and heard the baby's heart beat which is always reassuring.Bad News: I found out I gained eight pounds in four weeks, now I have to lay off the cookies GRRR!!!

Good News: Our garden is growing wellBad News: I have beans growing out of my ears (DOES ANYONE WANT SOME?)

5 comments:

Tina said...

Cute post. I love that you have so much "news" - I'd have to say though that the good news far outweighs the bad. :)

Felicia said...

me, me, oh please pick me! Our green beans are just barely starting to blossom.

I have three small green tomatoes.

Our carrots never came up.

I'm praying daily for a bloom on my zucchini.

I'm about to go cook our Sunday lunch...using fresh green beans that I had to BUY at the store.

Nat said...

THat was a fun post, even though there was some bad news on it. We had peas and lettuce growing our our ears. So much that whenever our neighbors see us, they run back into their houses and lock the doors. They are sick of it too!

Trina said...

I wish we could be there to take some of them off of your hands. I LOVE fresh veggies from the garden.

Raelynn said...

I couldn't agree more with the good news and bad news thing... and i agree with tina the good news always out weighs the bad!!