Thursday, July 3, 2008

Swimming Lesson

The kids had their last swimming lesson class today. I would love to put them in another session but we can't afford 160 bucks every two weeks. Danika's friend Sidney was in the class with her which was fun. Her teacher says she is ready for level three. Andrew made some new friends and here he is with the sun right in his eyes with a big cheese.This was Luke's first year and he loved it. He said he really liked his teacher too. Now he's not afraid to put his head under the water.This is Jacob with his teacher. It took him awhile to get used to the water but by the end he was loving it. He liked the songs we sang and splashing. He's still not fond of going under water (you count to three and blow in their face to put them under). On Wednesday Kevin came and we passed him back and forth under the water. I think he really enjoyed having Daddy come and play!I will forgo posting a picture of me in my swimming suit since they outlawed beached whales ha ha. I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Fun, fun! I think I will have to enroll Bridget next summer. She'd enjoy it I think.
Your kids all look so excited to be in the water!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Good job Wacky kids! Swimming lessons are so fun, huh? Our Wild kids start next week. And by the way, you're nowhere near looking like a beached whale! :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Answering your question about the links list with updates, go to your blogger dashboard. Click on Layout. In the sidebar, click on Add a Page Element. The first thing on the pop-up list is a new item called a Blog List. If you need further assistance after that, give me a call. :)

Felicia said...

Oh my! I was having a fit over the $75 it cost my kids for swimming lessons...I guess sometimes it's a good thing to live in the middle of nowhere.

Ryan Malnar said...

I always wonder what happened the Kevin & Sandra! Congrats on the new baby on the way. How the heck are ya'?