Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tee Balls Over

I think this picture is funny, they look like deers staring into headlights. Danika and Andrew's last tee ball game was on Wednesday. I feel bad, they kinda got bored with it and didn't enjoy going. Shay and Alyssa (my nieces) were here and we had planned to go to the pool on Monday. We wanted to get more swimming time in so we ditched out on their second to last game. Andrew can go down the twirly slide by himself so he is feeling big. The water was freezing down the slides but Jacob still loved it.
Thanks to all the congrats on a girl we are grateful for all your friendships! Also a thanks to all who came to the splash party, I think the kids had fun! I should have taken pictures...why do I think of these things after the fact grrrrr.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Cute! Danika's face cracks me up. I'm with you on the 'should have taken pictures' thing. I didn't bring a camera either. Oh well. We had tons of fun though - thanks for hosting such a fun water party!

The Mann Clann said...

My kids did t-ball two years ago. We found out they were just going for the treat afterwards. We haven't done it since!!! By the way, we found our shirt at Hobby Lobby for just a couple of bucks!!!