Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Children are funny

Last night for Family Home Evening Kevin taught the lesson on Noah. The activity was pulling animals out of a hat and acting them out. Danika cracked us up when she started buzzing all around and then walked up to someone pointed her butt to them and said "STING". She did the same thing when she got skunk except crawled on the floor and pointed her butt in the air and said "STINK STINK". Okay so maybe you had to be here for it to be so funny. Kevin got into it too, I have the bruise on my leg to prove it from him acting like a wild bore.

4 comments:

Raelynn said...

I am really excited for the boys to enjoy FHE... Sounds like your fam and you had an awesome time.

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

You guys are a crazy bunch! Frank and I agree, that this blog thing is a fun way to see the true side of the Westwood's! We love to see all of your personalities.

Tina said...

That would have been pretty funny to watch. hahaha...
I will plan on 6:00 for VT. I think Dave is planning on going to the church still tonight - there are a few things that need to get updated so we can print a new directory this week. So I'll be bringing Bridget along.

Our Crazy Family said...

too funny. It sounds like you had fun though! Thanks for sharing