Monday, April 21, 2008

TAGS

I was tagged by two people so I thought I would get them both done in one post. The Memoir tag from Emily to write a memoir in six words. Emily I thought yours was very good...I can't top it but here is my try

A mother who "tried" her best.

He he I have no idea, I thought tried my patience or actually trying to be a good mother. Little thought given there sorry.... Okay for the next one from Christa

6 Random things about me:

1. I love to dance...Christa I too would love to have a dance studio. Who knows when I'll get my body back to dancing shape though. I miss dancing with ya!

2. I like to use the kids bathroom crayons to write my own messages in the tub :)

3. I actually enjoy changing diapers (given that the kids cooperates and isn't wiggling). Okay this may sound weird but I do....but not other peoples kids. Maybe its to tickle their chubby tummy's

4. This isn't a shocker but I probably spend too much time on the computer

5. I LOVE TOO Eat! That's no shocker either. My favorites are french fries and ice cream

6. I'm taking a Spanish class on Thursdays. I would love to speak fluently! There are many here who speak Spanish and to communicate with them would be awesome.

There you go....now I tag.....ummm anyone who wants to do it!

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

It's fun to learn more about you. :)

Rebecca said...

Okay so you love to change diapers! i know you siad not other but I have 2 bum's you could freely change if you change your mind!