Monday, April 7, 2008

Japanese Binocular Soccer

What a great weekend! I love love love conference weekend! It was great to spend time with the family. Kevins brother Scott and his wife Stephanie came up on Sunday to spend the day which was fun. The kids love them, so much that they were mauled, thanks for putting up with our crazy household guys! The talk that stood out to me was Elder Ballards about Motherhood! It was a great booster talk. This is the video I was mentioning earlier, have a great Monday.

3 comments:

Raelynn said...

i agree i loved (and still do) the last 2 talks given on sunday afternoon session. i cried... i as well love conference and can't wait for it to come back on in October.
i loved the video, that's probably what i look like when i play sports! i don't have any hand eye, leg eye, whatever eye coordination. Joel laughs at me everytime, and now i've learned to laugh with him.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

That talk stood out to me as well. Even though I'm not a mother yet. That video was really funny! I'll show Jake, maybe he could play that with the young men. ha ha!

Anonymous said...

We loved spending the day with your family! We adore your kids so it was fun getting so much attention from them. The video is hilarious and I'm working on compiling a list of movies that I think your family would enjoy.