Friday, April 4, 2008

FOOD FRENZY FRIDAY

Sorry this is off the subject of food but I'm going to say it again! THE WORST RESPONSIBILITY OF BEING A MOTHER IS CLEANING UP THROW UP!!! Okay I'm done. Andrew had a little bug go through his system, but he seems to be doing good now. Okay onto food. I'll have to post the video next week that Kevin showed me. It was pretty funny. This recipe is so easy and my kids really enjoy it.

GOLDEN CHICKEN 'N' TATERS

1 can (10-3/4) ounce each cream of chicken and cream of celery soup undiluted
1/2 cup water
1/4-1/2 tsp salt
1 pkg (32 oz) Frozen Tater Tots
1 pkg (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables (the one with cauliflower, carrots and broccoli)
2 cups cooked chicken
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Combine the soups,water and salt; mix well. In a greased 13x9x2 casserole dish, layer a third of the soup mixture, half the tater tots, half the vegetables and half of the chicken. Repeat layers. Top with remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 min. longer or until golden brown.
Enjoy and let me know what you think!

No comments: