Friday, April 25, 2008

FOOD FRENZY FRIDAY

Before I post a recipe I wanted to share a sad photo. Jacob doesn't look sad but his poor nose does. I'm not even sure what happened. I just heard a cry from the bathroom when all the kids were brushing their teeth. Ya try to keep a band aid on a one year olds nose! Welp I guess we wont be getting family pictures just yet....but knowing our family next week Andrew will have a gash on his forehead. Hope your all having a great Friday!
CREAMY BEEF WITH BISCUITS

2 lbs ground beef- (That's too much meat for us so I use 1)
1 med onion, chopped
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, cubed
1 can cream of mushroom soup undiluted
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tube (12 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits

In large skillet cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add cream cheese, stirring until melted. Add the soup, milk, ketchup, salt and pepper; mix well. Transfer to a greased 13x9x2 baking dish. Cover and bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Uncover; arrange biscuits over top. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown. Happy eating!

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Mmmm. I'm excited to try this one. How do you think the creamy beef would be over potatoes? I've got about 50 lbs of potatoes in my basement that I need to use up...soon.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

His poor little nose. He is still so happy though!

Daughter of God said...

Yummy yummy! I made this last saturday. I had everything at home minus the biscits. So I mad them from scratch, besides that way I could eat the dinner because I could control the fat content. It was so yummy and my kids loved it!! Thanks so much!