Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Day

I don't do pranks a ton, I try to do at least one on April fools. Last year for dinner I made meatloaf and covered it in mashed potatoes to make it look like frosting on a cake and then decorated it with ketchup. This year I got an idea from Rosanne down the street, she had done this to a co-worker. I got foam and cut it out into circles. Then I dipped it in chocolate. ummm... It was kinda sad to see the chocolate being used for something non edible. This was the end result.
The cost of the foam- about $4.00
The cost of Chocolate Chips- $1.25
Watching Kevin bite into chocolate covered foam- PRICELESS.

7 comments:

Tina said...

So he did fall for it? Very funny. Did he take some to work?

Marianne said...

HILARIOUS! I'll have to remember that one for next year.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That's just mean...did he lick the chocolate off of the foam? I totally would've done that!

Raelynn said...

That's way funny! I would have loved seeing Kevin bite into the yummy looking foam cookie thing!haha that's so priceless! I'll have to do that with my family (my mom and mother in law, as well as the extented fam). That just makes me laugh! We didn't do anything this year for jokes. but next year it's on!

Kellee said...

Did he eat all of those or did you deliver some to others?

Sandra said...

I sent one hope with Heather, the mother of the girl I watch. Danika and Andrew each took a bite of one. Andrews face was soooo funny! I got some choc. cupcakes to give them afterwards.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Ha ha.... excellent!