Monday, March 31, 2008

UPDATE

So Earth Hour went well here. We had a lot of fun playing hide and go seek. We had a candle in every room (except upstairs, we put the baby to bed so we didn't play up there). The kids asked if we could do it every night. Andrew seemed to get the most kick out of it, he keeps saying "can we do that thing when you get the candles and we turn off the lights" So I guess it's tradition now, but we might have to do it more than once a year! Well I just wanted to share this picture. Danika was so excited to show me her barbies, they are dancing to Fabulous from High School Musical. I thought it was funny because she has their arms up like they do in the show. In case your wondering, the girl sitting under the towel is playing the piano for them. I'm always amazed at how creative children can be!

3 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Danika is so creative, I love the doll playing the piano!

dancin' momma said...

So cute! I did have an internship at WDW after college. It was a blast! I'm glad to hear that you guys had as much fun with earth hour as we did!

Raelynn said...

I just got done with dinner when it turned 8pm on Saturday. so we ate in the dark! The boys wanted to turn the tv, and lights on but we explained (i don't know how well that worked) and they seemed to be fine with it after that! Earth day was a blast! But i think we'll start dinner earlier.

when you said that the barbies were dancing to the Fabulous song i knew what they all were doing! Man i want to watch that show now!