Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

I usually don't post on Sunday but I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude this day and wanted to share it. I was listening to the sounds for Sunday this morning (I usually don't turn on the radio but for some reason today I did) I think it stems back from my Mom playing it loudly to get us out of bed on Sunday. I listened and felt the spirit as I heard songs about the Savior and his love for us. How often I take things for granted. Like my children's smiles, or just the fact that I have the Gospel in my life. This is the story that Andrew is giving in Primary for his talk today.
Jesus, he was like no other.
Jesus is my Elder Brother.
He was born a baby small.
He was the Savior of us all.
And as he grew into a boy.
He brought much happiness and joy.
And soon he grew to be a man.
He did his best to spread God's plan.
Many listened to his words so dear.
But there were those who would not hear.
Jesus prayed to our Father up above.
That he may stay and share his love.
But Jesus died upon the cross.
And many cried for our great loss.
It was in three days that he did rise.
For some it was a great surprise.
Jesus lives today with our Father above.
We still remember his goodness and love.
Jesus, He was like no other.
Jesus, is my Elder Brother.

I know our Savior lives and that he will come again. I feel his love daily in my life. He loves me and loves each and everyone of us! HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: