Saturday, March 8, 2008

AM I NEVER FINISHED?


It's days like these that I get overwhelmed. Excuse me while I vent..... I have a RS lesson to prepare (I told her I would teach last night) I'm also teaching in Primary for an older class during Sunday School time. Today we saw the RS Pres. and agreed to visit another girl, that makes five. Today I came home from VT with Tina and we found Luke and Bridget in the bathroom putting soap in their hair, Kevin conviently had to leave for a baptism. The positive thing is that his hair smells like honey. I forgot that Luke wet in our bed this morning so the sheets are in the dryer needing to be put on the bed. While this is going on Jacob has felt the need to smash green beans all over and Luke thought the popcorn from last nights movie would look nice on the floor. It's 12:25 I've made the bed, Jacob is cleaning up the popcorn by eating it off the floor and I still need to eat so I can leave at 1:00. I'm not prepared to teach the lesson tomorrow and so on and so on. Ahhh I feel better, thanks for letting me vent. So it's now 12:33, I still have so much to do and I'm still blogging! WHAT AM I DOING?

6 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

We blog to save our sanity. :)

Tina said...

Amen. It really is all about sanity. I brought Bridget home and we washed out her soapy hair - I couldn't give her a bath though. It had to be done in the sink (Just like Luke). Whatever, I guess it took less time that way.

Kellee said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has those days!

Marianne said...

You are definitely NOT alone!

We all have those days and we all blog to save sanity...and to keep us from stringing our kiddos up by their toenails. :o)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

True dat. :)

Raelynn said...

Sandra when i sat next to you in RS i thought you met the last blog about the boys sleeping! sorry i lied. but i read it now and i think it's very healthy to share your feelings with the sisters. and you took that class with me (womens conference, sisters together or something) and she said that every women needs to be honest about how she is and that is what you were doing. your becoming such a big girl...hahaha lol