Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Umm... I was 17 so probably school
2. I remember working at the Assessors office
3. I'm sure I was goo goo over guys. I remember liking Jonathan Brandis (do any of you remember who he is?)
4. Dancing
5. And....sleeping

5 Things On My To-Do List
1. Finish the book I'm reading
2. Paint Danika's room....who knows when that will get done
3. Read the next lesson for Sunday School and Relief Society
4. Study for my Spanish Class
5. GET MORE SLEEP!

5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Anything with chocolate
2. Peppridge farm cookies
3. Rolos
4. Dove Chocolate ummmm......
5. Brownies with Ice cream

5 Places I've Lived
1. Duchesne, UT
2. Price, UT
3. Logan, UT
4. I have only lived in three!
5. Refer to #4

What I Would Do if I Became a Billionaire
Paying off debts sounds great. Helping others.

5 Bad Habits
1. Blog hopping
2. Eating too much sugar :) (I'd have to agree with that one)
3. Staying up too late (mmm.. that one too)
4. Not getting up early enough (why? refer to #3)
5. Buying things I don't need

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Duchesne County Assessors Sec.
2. Carbon County School District (I can't remember what my job was called)
3. Sales clerk (Hallmark)
4. Full Time mom
5. Umm... Mom again and again and again

People don't know about me ...
Ahh...wouldn't you like to know he he he.... Really I can't think of anything. Some people don't know that I have a twin sister. I shave my legs everyday....why? I don't know but it's become habit. I also never wear eye shadow because I don't know how to put it on right.

I NOW TAG Shauntae, Emily and Raelynn

1 comment:

Raelynn said...

ok that's funny! i'll start my tag now!