Friday, March 14, 2008

FOOD FRENZY FRIDAY

My friend sent me this link in an email and it picked me up for the day, especially since I've been a little cranky this morning. www.thedashmovie.com , check it out if you have some time. Here is my recipe this Friday it's an easy one!

Mexican Chicken

1 Bag tortilla chips
How much you want of shredded chicken
Cheddar cheese
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 can cream of chicken soup

Combine the cream of chicken soup and tomatoes till mixed well. Put a layer of tortilla chips in a greased casserole dish. Next 1/2 of the shredded chicken, then 1/2 of the soup mixture, then 1/2 the cheese. Repeat layers. Cook at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Happy eating! (Let me know if you try this recipe)

5 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

The dash movie was amazing, so inspiring. :)

PS-I like the simplicity of that recipe, I'll let you now when I try it.

Crystal said...

I tried your recipe, it is Yummy. I'm definitely going to keep this in the front of the file. I used salsa instead of stewed tomatoes, Adam doesn't like stewed tomatoes. I also added some frozen corn. Thanks! I'll be checking back for more recipes.

Tina said...

I've seen that dash thing before. Sure makes you think about your life.

I think I'll have to try your recipe too. Thanks!

Tina said...

Its in my oven as we speak (or as I type). . . I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Tina said...

(read this in a southern/Mexican/redneck sort of accent)

I don't know nothin' bout no Mexican chicken. Back home we call that there dinner, nachos.

LOL. Ok, I'm really weird. They were good, really. But aren't they nachos?