Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Luke's 3rd Birthday Pictures




So I know I know I'm a horrible Mom. I finally got Lukes third birthday pictures taken. Give me credit though, It's still the month of March. He did really well! Now we need to get our family pictures taken....you would think getting four kids to just look at the camera and smile would be easy! Nope, one is always tired, another is hungry, someone is making a funny face or bunny ears to someone else. Food has somehow stained a new shirt and someone is always needing to go to the bathroom. I somehow think that glueing some super strong magnets to their behinds might aid in getting them to sit still, but knowing my kids that wouldn't even work.

4 comments:

Daughter of God said...

cute pics!

Tina said...

Those are really cute!

Daughter of God said...

sandra- kevin and I worked at the same time. I think that Mark Morley got him the job as he did me. :]

Raelynn said...

cute boy! I know what you mean and i only have 2 kids!