Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A shout out to mothers of twins!

I watch little Olivia on Tuesdays. It's only for four hours and for an hour to two hours of that time she is taking a nap so it's really not that stressful. It's been fun to see her and Jacob interact. Olivia is three weeks older than Jacob. The tough part is when I'm feeding one lunch and the other wants to eat also. Ya getting down to their level and trying to tell them that you can only feed one at a time doesn't work. One year olds don't understand that parenting skill yet (not that I've tried that but I'm sure it wouldn't work). They are learning to feed themselves so it's getting easier. Anyway, here is my shout out to mothers with twins. Thanks to my own Mom for dealing with my sister and I, I love ya.

3 comments:

vesta said...

just get two high chairs and you are good to go!

Raelynn said...

That's like my house. They are pretty much twins but i think a little harder. One has walking and one was learning to sitting up. now both are walking and both are crazier than ever. Does watching another baby make you to have another?

Kellee said...

I'm so glad the Lord knew I could never handle 2 of my own at once 24-7.