Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Husband Quiz

What is his name? Kevin Bruce Westwood
How long did you date? 4 months and then around 4 months engaged
Who eats more sweets? ummm. I would say me but we both have a sweet tooth come 9:00
Who is taller? Well thats a no brainer.
Who is the better singer? I'd have to say me if you want to know how he sings ask Brother Hedin he he
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He Does.
Who mows the lawn? I do
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives when you're together? He does
Who is more stubborn? Umm... I think I'd have to say me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out? We hung out together a lot but he probably made the first official date.
Who proposed? He did, we were looking at the lights at Temple Square when he got down on one knee. After that we went to a Jazz game....ahhhhhh the memories
Who is more sensitive? Ohhhh ya thats me too! Especially when I'm prego
Who has more siblings? I do, there are seven kids in my family he has four
Who wears the pants? I'm going to say me again.....I get pretty bossy. I like things done my way, but he puts up with me. Thanks sweetie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so I saw those pictures of Kevin and I totally thought they were Scott and I thought, "why would she have pictures of my husband on her blog?" I took some pictures of him at that angle on some road trips back to Missouri. I'll have to email them to you so that you can compare them, it's super weird!

Raelynn said...

Those pictures of Kevin are funny. When joel and i were dating we took alot of pictures of us driving. (well joel driving, me taking pictures of him and him driving taking pictures of me) When we were dating we thought we were invisible, now we think much better! Well i hope we do.
I think most girls wear the pants in the relationship, men like to think that we share the pants but they are wrong. lol

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.