Monday, March 24, 2008

Whew!

YAAAAAA.....It's a beautiful day outside! The kids and I went outside to play some ball and I had to take my jacket off because it was so warm! I could get used to this! Speaking of nicer weather Tina and I have started walking again, it was beautiful this morning. Still a little chilly but very nice. Your welcome to walk with us in the mornings, just call one of us and we can let you know our schedule. Well I said that I would post some pictures of Danika's Party. The cake one is well (sigh) is kinda sad to see for me. All the work that was put into it and it's gobbled up in no time! I feel that way a lot of times with dinner. There are some recipes that take almost 1 1/2 hours to create and its gone in 15 minutes. Ya know what I mean?

2 comments:

Raelynn said...

I know all about that! that's why now i make meals that only take 30mintues at the most!
Yeah the weather is getting warm! We all got to wear shorts yesterday!
Where do you guys walk and around what time?

vesta said...

wait, you didn't have any leftovers of the cake? Dang. Glad it is on some little 7 yr old hips and not mine. I would have eaten half of it...lol