Monday, March 10, 2008

MOO MOO


I had Danika take this picture of me yesterday, I think she did a good job. I got this Moo Moo (I think it's written as Muu Muu but as I feel like a cow in it I will call it MOO MOO) from my Mom for my birthday a few years ago. I remember thinking gee mom thanks, I always wanted to look like I could give birth to a calf. So to be honest I wasn't excited with it but I am now. I remember my mom always wearing one on Sunday, so I had always looked upon it as an "Old Lady" dress. I hid it in my closet for awhile and since we started church at 1:00 it's been put to use. It's nice to get ready in the morning and put this on over my dress so that I won't have milk splattered or PB&J smeared all over. So yep I'm an official old lady, but a clean one :)

7 comments:

Tina said...

Very nice! My sudo-grandma (a close friend of the family that was always like a grandma to us) wears these all the time.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Only a cutie-patootie like you could make that look good!

Marianne said...

I love it...MOO MOO...hilarious!

Raelynn said...

you can wear that to Hawaii if you want. hahha. oh yeah i don't think you want to come my family is being complete a double s es. and it would not be fair to bring a friend in the mix. Sorry maybe next time..

Tina said...

You are a crazy, crazy lady. I just got ALL of your comments. lol.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

BTW, I love the new background. :)

Daughter of God said...

love the dress where can i get ine :] lol