Monday, March 3, 2008

I feel like crap


Why do we say that? Really do we know how it feels? Why is that a common saying? Anyway, I went to the doc and got some meds oohhhh how I love antibiotics. I have a sinus infection and I swear (well I don't actully but you know what I mean) I get one every year. I have been popping sudafed and DayQuil for almost a week now. Why is it that we wait so long to go to the doc? I guess I was raised that way, you don't go unless your in so much pain or blood is gushing from all parts of your body. I guess it also has to do with not wanting a bill to come afterwards. Is it just me or do you wait to see the doctor too? I am woman hear me roar....well right now I'm whimpering. Tomorrow after the antibiotics have kicked in I'll hopefully be up and roaring.

No comments: