Thursday, March 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIKA!

Wow Our angel turns seven years old today. I can't believe how time flies! It seems like she was just a baby, but then I can't remember her being little (does that make sense?) She is such a cutie trying to make everyone smile. She is always so happy and a great helper for mom. She just beamed today when I went to her class to pass out treats and show them some baby pictures of her. What a blessing she is in our lives. Happy Birthday Beautiful, we love you!

7 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Wow seven? She'll be baptized in a year! How fun. I love the star sun glasses. She's such a character. Oh I'll bring my book on Sunday for you.

Raelynn said...

Happy Birthday Danika! Seven what a big girl. Time does fly by. I still remember when i was little and now i have to little boys. Crazy.

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Danika!!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Happy Birthday to the girl who is always a ray of sunshine!

Raelynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raelynn said...

Sorry i spelled a woed wrong!

Ok so i found this cute video on YOU TUBE. How do i put it on my blog? Computers are not my thing. Please help me!! Please..

Raelynn said...

i spelled another word wrong.. woed is word! crap i think it's time for bed.