Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's Over

We must say goodbye to Luke's nap time. It's always a sad time when a child outgrows needing a nap. He's three and a half so I guess it's about that timeI should be used to it, he's child number three. He has been having a hard time going to bed at nights when he has a nap but he's still kinda cranky come six or seven. I guess I'll let the decision be his now, but I'll still have him do quiet time while Jacob is down. The problem is, I'm at the point where I need a nap now. Oh well, goodbye...I will miss you nap time!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Truely a day of moarning....

Scoresbys said...

I don't know what I'd do without naptime. Grace is 5 and she and Emme just went down for naps.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

You'll just have to train the kids to enjoy being quiet while mommy sleeps on the couch...that's what I do. :)

Derek & Heidi said...

Hello Westwoods! I found your blog through Tina Ernstrom, when she found ours! So glad to see you darling family! We miss Logan and being around your great kids! Hope all is well. Drop us a line sometime!
Heidi and Derek Lemon
www.derekandheidilemon.blogspot.com

Steph said...

I won't give up naptime, not ever. Never never never! :)

Nat said...

What a sad day. Ours is just around the corner. Devin is the same age...sigh...